Private Clients

At various times everyone needs the services of a lawyer, whether it's to make a Will, to form and administer a Trust, or set up Enduring Powers of Attorney.

At Gallaway Cook Allan we make the process as simple and easy as possible. We use plain English and keep you informed of what we are doing, why and how much it will cost.

If you are ready to move into a retirement home or lifestyle village, our team has the experience and care to manage your legal needs throughout the move.

For those supporting elderly family members, we have a team specialising in Elder Law set up to help you manage the various legal issues faced by the elderly and their relatives.  We understand what’s involved in moving your loved ones into an aged-care facility and can help you with all the legal advice you may need, including Enduring Powers of Attorney, Trusts & Wills.

Related Services

Relationship PropertyProperty LawWills and EstatesTrusts & Asset Planning